General Bachelor's Degree Questions

How can I take classes if I am going through RALC?

  • If you are seeking licensure through the Regional Alternative Licensing Center (RALC) and are not interested in the Graduate Certificate in Teaching, you need to enter the university simply as a post-baccalaureate student. 
  • Be sure to fax your RALC plan to the Graduate School so that you will be admitted as a RALC student and become eligible for some financial aid.

Should I do a 2nd undergraduate degree?

  • The best option will be the Graduate Certificate in Teaching; a second undergraduate degree would require many more courses.