UNC Charlotte offers two pre-education courses online that are specifically designed and offered for students enrolled in community colleges that are planning on transferring to UNC Charlotte as education majors.
Want to go from a Pre-Education Major to an Education Major?
- Have A UNC Charlotte GPA of 2.5 or better for all coursework.
- Complete EDUC 2100 and SPED 2100 with a grade of ‘C’ of Higher
- Have passing scores in all three areas of PRAXIS Core or qualifying SAT/ACT scores.
- Must have at least 30+ hours of coursework
- Have a Criminal Back Ground Check completed through the TEALR Office.