INSTRUCTIONAL CONTINUITY PLANNING
- Do you need resources for instructional continuity planning?
- For resources from the Center for Teaching and Learning click HERE.
FACULTY SPOTLIGHT: DR. FLORENCE MARTIN
- Dr. Florence Martin is a champion for online learning. She is a professor and program coordinator for our Ed.D. concentration in Learning, Design and Technology (LDT) program, program director for our PCER in University and College Teaching and has been with the University for six years. She is passionate about her students and the role education plays in their lives. “I believe that ‘to teach is to touch and change a life forever,’” she said.
- To view the full story, click HERE.
NEW NAME, SAME AWARD-WINNING PROGRAM
- The Learning, Design and Technology program, formerly Instructional Systems Technology, underwent a change in name to reflect current trends in the field and better represent the program’s focus.
- To view the full article, click HERE.
Interest Session: Anti-Racism in Urban Education Graduate Certificate
- An online information session for prospective students to learn more about the Online Graduate Certificate in Anti-Racism in Urban Education.
- Wednesday, April 1, 5pm (EDT) Click HERE to RSVP
- Wednesday, April 15, 5pm (EDT) Click HERE to RSVP
Affordable Programs that Enhance Skills and Knowledge