The health and human services fields demand that professionals maintain cutting-edge knowledge; our faculty are actively engaged in the advancement of knowledge of the basic mechanisms underlying health and illness, and improving the delivery of health and human services.
The College of Health and Human Services will provide the highest quality educational experiences, engage in relevant research from bench to bedside, and act as a primary partner in addressing community health and human service needs based on a platform that reflects six underlying principles:
- Focus on student, faculty and staff success
- Focus on diversity, inclusion and vulnerable populations
- Promote innovation and entrepreneurship
- Promote interdisciplinary approaches and partnerships
- Promote internationalization and a global perspective
- Steward resources effectively and creatively