What can I do with this program after I graduate?
- Graduates who complete all program requirements are eligible to apply for a advanced “M” teaching license.
Specialized Pedagogy Course: select one of the following
- TESL 6206: Globalization, Communities, and Schools
- MDSK 6220: Adolescence and Learning
Advanced Level (5000-6000) Foreign Language Literature or Foreign Language Culture Course:*
- Three hours in a graduate level (5000-6999) course in the licensure area (3)
- RSCH 6101: Research Methods
- FLED 6200: Advanced Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages
Final courses to be taken in Phase II:
- MDSK 6260: Teacher Leadership
- MDSK 6691: Seminar in Professional Development
*Blended Program: At this time, all course in the MAT, with the exception of the advanced language course, are delivered 100% online.