What can I do with this program after I graduate?
- Successful completion of this program leads to “M” level (Master’s/Advanced Competencies) license.
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction courses are delivered 100% online and requires a total of 33-credit hours of coursework. The selected concentration must match the candidate’s Initial License, as issued by the state of North Carolina for students seeking an “M” License.
This degree offers three concentrations (Middle, Secondary, or Teaching English as a Second Language) with the following content areas:
- Middle Grades English/language arts (6-9)
- Middle Grades Mathematics (6-9)
- Middle Grades Science (6-9)
- Middle Grades Social Studies (6-9)
- Secondary Education English/language arts (9-12)
- Secondary Education Mathematics (9-12)
- Secondary Education Science (9-12)
- Secondary Education Social Studies (9-12)
- Teaching English as a Second Language (K-12)
For a full list of concentration courses, please visit the Graduate Catalog