Concentrations (15-18 hrs) can be taken anytime throughout the program.
Elementary Mathematics* (15-18 credit hours)
- ELED 6311: Number Systems and Operations: K-5 Mathematical Tasks
- ELED 6312: Geometry and Spatial Visualization: K-5 Assessment
- ELED 6313: Algebraic Reasoning: K-5 Discourse and Questioning
- ELED 6314: Rational Numbers and Operations: K-5 Learning Trajectories
- ELED 6315: Data Analysis and Measurement: K-5 Classroom Interactions
NOTE: ELED 6316: Mathematical Modeling: K-5 Leadership must also be completed in order to earn the North Carolina Add-On License