The University Center for Academic Excellence is available to all UNC Charlotte students. Their role is to provide services, programs, and materials that provide academic support for all current students. The Office of Extended Academic Programs works closely with UCAE to bring academic services and support online to serve all students.
UCAE continues to add valuable services and resources to their portfolio. A list below will help you understand just some of the ways in which UCAE can help you.
- Want to step up your game? Take a look at some of online workshops adapted for quick, on-point advice that will help you be successful this semester and beyond! Topics are listed below:
- 8 Steps to Study Smarter
- Getting Organized: Preparing Yourself for Peak Performance
- Note Taking Skills – use this system whether viewing an online class or taking notes from your textbook.
- UCAE Videos
- The Key to Good Notes
Other programs that you hopefully won’t ever need but should be aware of:
- 49er Rebound – Rebound to Good Academic Standing
- College of Engineering MAPS Rebound Coaching
- Academic Probation and Campus Resources Time to Regroup! (an online Tutorial)
Supplemental Instruction for Math 1121 – Calculus for Technology Majors
For distance education students enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology 2+2 program and required to take Math now have online Supplemental Instructional (SI) videos available for Math 1121.
Videos are available here, UCAE Videos