The Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction (prior to Spring 2019 was known as Master of Education in Middle and Secondary Education) is a 33-credit-hour program that leads to the Advance (M) teaching license.
- Middle Grades English/language arts (6-9)
- Middle Grades Mathematics (6-9)
- Middle Grades Science (6-9)
- Middle Grades Social Studies (6-9)
- Secondary Education English/language arts (9-12)
- Secondary Education Mathematics (9-12)
- Secondary Education Science (9-12)
- Secondary Education Social Studies (9-12)
- Teaching English as a Second Language (K-12)
- Middle Grades Education through the National Middle School Association (NSMA).
- Social Studies Education programs through the National Council for the Social Studies (NCSS).